TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cancellations - unless a minimum 24 hours notice is given lessons must be paid for in full.
- Road Safety - We reserve the right to withdraw our cars for tests without notice should the pupil prove not to be up to test standard.
- Responsibility - We cannot be held responsible for any lessons due to illness, mechanical breakdown or for driving tests postponed by the driving standards agency.
- Drink and Drugs - If the instructor feels that the pupil is unfit to take a lesson through misuse of drink or drugs, then the instructor has the right to cancel that lesson and the pupil will be liable for payment of the lesson.
- Licensed - The pupil agrees that he or she is medically fit and licensed to drive the tuition vehicle.
- Dashcam Footage & GDPR - Most of our instructors have dashcams fitted in their vehicles which will be on records. ADS complies with GDPR.
All the above terms and conditions are at the discretion of the individual instructor.